Science and Technology are part of every branch of modern life and fundamental for the future and sustainability of Society. At the same time, only in intimate contact with the needs and problems of people can we drive the scientific-technological advances towards the adequate directions, aimed at building a more harmonic global civilization with healthier societies. In consequence, as part of our research, we focus on the application of our experience and resources to objects connected with our every-day life, focusing on the needs of people and trying to attract talent for building together the future of Science, Technology and Society, which is linked to the promotion of scientific-technological vocations. Among the more relevant aspects, in which we focus, it is important to cite:
- Attendance to and organization of events for promoting scientific-technological vocations.
- Scientific divulgation videos, reports and events on product design.
- Scientific divulgation videos, reports and events on additive manufacturing.
- Models for technical presentations and benchmarking purposes.
- Models for exhibitions, fairs and contests, including architectural models.
- Models for toy makers and prototypes of parts and molds for the toy industry.
- Models for the jewelry and fashion industries, which benefit from 3D printing.
- Reconstructions, reproductions and master models of artistic objects and sculptures.
- Teaching-learning activities linked to product design (see Section on Teaching Innovation).